Tooth Extractions – Albuquerque, NM
Safe and Comfortable Tooth Extractions
Part of operating a dental office with a holistic approach is looking at all potential care options before moving forward with the treatment that’s best for your overall wellbeing. Dr. Giron does everything she can to avoid performing an extraction if it isn’t necessary. However, there are some situations where an extraction is needed to protect your oral health and quality of life. If you’re told that an extraction is the only option available, just know that your safety and comfort will be made an extremely high priority. Contact our dental office to protect your oral health and discuss your tooth replacement options!
Why Choose ABQ Wholistic Dentistry for Tooth Extractions?
- Modern Dental Implants & Other Replacements Available
- Equipped with Nitrous Oxide and Oral Conscious Sedation
- Calming Dental Office with Spa-Like Amenities
When Does a Tooth Require Extraction?
When people are told they need a tooth extracted, it’s common for them to ask why specifically. Tooth extractions are performed for many different reasons. The most common reasons include:
- When tooth decay has consumed most of the structure and cannot be restored
- When a tooth has sustained a severe injury
- When advanced periodontal disease has eroded a large amount of bone tissue
- When current teeth are interfering with orthodontic treatment
- When a wisdom tooth is causing misalignment or crowding
- When a tooth is severely infected and putting neighboring teeth at risk